GOODS THAT TELL A STORY
Product curation, collection planning, and merchandising.
• Curatorial support for museums, cultural institutions, trade missions, governments, and NGO groups.
• Review of culture-specific artisan goods for attractiveness, quality, functionality, and sustainability.
• Product curation and capsule collection building that responsibly references cultural heritage.
• Merchandising, styling, and acquisition of cultural objects.
• Global trends, color, styling, and design intelligence.
• Review of branded products for attractiveness, quality, functionality, and sustainability.
• Cohesive fashion and home collection planning.
• Styling and merchandising for boutiques and retail spaces.
• Collection marketing with original content, digital storytelling, photography, and marketing materials.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT...